Is anyone interested in a discussion surrounding use of modulation during
radiated immunity/susceptibility?

I'm developing some new project-specific procedures for RI/RS.  My guess is
I'm not the first one to think deeply about modulation?  I would like to
gather insight from industry experts and practitioners.

I have resources to organize one or two online meetings and I would like to
encourage as many view points and anecdotes as possible.

if you are interested in contributing, or just want to drop in, let me know
and I'll add you to the invite.

I would like to have the zoom before end of January.  I look forward to
hearing from you.

Thank you.
Patrick

https://www.mail-archive.com/emc-pstc@listserv.ieee.org/