We buy in CE-marked ACDC adapters from third-party manufacturers. We then include adapters together with our product in a common packaging. Do we have to provide original DoC for adapters along with our own DoC in the package or do we not need to do any action for these adapters?
I cannot find any discussion about such a case in Blue Guide 2022.

EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG

https://www.mail-archive.com/emc-pstc@listserv.ieee.org/

Website:  https://ewh.ieee.org/soc/pses/
Instructions:  https://ewh.ieee.org/soc/pses/list.html (including how to