Silly wild ass guess is what I mean when I use that acronym.

--

Ken Javor

Ph: (256) 650-5261

From: "James Pawson (U3C)" <ja...@unit3compliance.co.uk>
Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2024 at 7:29 AM
To: <EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: Re: [PSES] dielectric strength question

Could someone define the acronym SWAG in this context please?

Something With Air Gap?

All the best

James

James Pawson

Managing Director & EMC Problem Solver

Unit 3 Compliance Ltd

EMC : Environmental & Vibration : Electrical Safety : CE & UKCA : Consultancy

www.unit3compliance.co.uk | ja...@unit3compliance.co.uk

+44(0)1274 911747  |  +44(0)7811 139957

2 Wellington Business Park, New Lane, Bradford, BD4 8AL

Registered in England and Wales # 10574298

Office hours:

Every morning my full attention is on consultancy, testing, and troubleshooting
activities for our customers’ projects. I’m available/contactable between 1300h
to 1730h Mon/Tue/Thurs/Fri.

For inquiries, bookings, and testing updates please send us an email on
he...@unit3compliance.co.uk or call 01274 911747. Our lead times for testing
and consultancy are typically 4-5 weeks.