Hello
  Beginer Kocabas write...
  Thanks for help Mr. Manfredi Leto.
  I download Ubuntu 6.06 with emc2 and upgarade from internet.
  - do I need load the cvs sources and RTOS and RTAPI for use  Hal commands?
  - In the cvs sources are there RTOS and RTAPI?
  I did copy of sample configurations..   With somes programs my cnc milling
works.
  For hals commands  But I couldn't run in emc2$ halrun.....It shows taht
'there isn't file like this'
  - In some grafic I can edit (arange) the Hal configuratiıon another one
I can't .
  - How I can regle Hal configuration?

  Best regards..

Be a PS3 game guru.