On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 07:07:59AM -0800, osman fikri kocabas wrote:
>   - do I need load the cvs sources and RTOS and RTAPI for use  Hal commands?

No.  To use HAL, you only need to install the binary packages.

>   I did copy of sample configurations..   With somes programs my cnc milling
> works.
>   For hals commands  But I couldn't run in emc2$ halrun.....It shows taht
> 'there isn't file like this'

"halrun" is a new script in emc 2.1.  If you are using emc 2.0.5, then
you do not have it.  To upgrade to emc 2.1.0, follow these instructions:
    http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/emcinfo.pl?UpdatingTo2.1
and make the necessary changes to your configuration files, if you have
customized them:
    http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/emcinfo.pl?UPDATING

>   - In some grafic I can edit (arange) the Hal configuratiıon another
> one I can't .
>   - How I can regle Hal configuration?

At present, editing the .hal file in a text editor is the primary way of
creating or modifying the HAL configuration.

Jeff