I am running a four-axis mini-type mill with a xylotec board and stepper
motors throughout.  Everything runs fine (pretty much) except for the
4th axis which is an angular axis.  All the linear axes have the same
settings in the INI file and are mechanically the same.

I have noticed that when I do a fast-move command with all axes going,
such as G0 X50 Y30 Z20 A90 (from home), the angular axis will move
faster than when I do a single axis move such as G0 A90.  And I noticed
that a G0 command behaves like a G1 command in that all the axes arrive
at the same time.  For example, in the multi-axis move listed above, I
would expect a trapezoid move profile (the axes with shorter distances
arrive first) but I am getting a straight-line move profile from home to
the end-point.  Any suggestions or comments?

Best regards,

-- --

Glenn