Gentlemen,
    When I home my machine it will run through the home cycle but
instead of setting zero in reference to the marker pulse it will rapid
to the position it was in when I started the machine. This is the axis
zero postion in effect before the home cycle. The home sign beside the
DRO for each axis comes on and the machine acts as if it is homed. The
soft limits work from the axis position when I started the machine.
This is but not what I want. It seems as if I have no control over the
home position. This doesn't allow me to use the home sequence set zero
where I want to set it. Every once in a while during the home cycle a
random axis will set zero at the index pulse. I cannot predict
when/which axis it will home properly. I have read the manual and
tried several combinations of ini configurations. How can I make sure
the home cycle does this for every axis every time? Apparently I am
overlooking something.
thanks
Stuart