On Wednesday 25 April 2007, Sam Sokolik wrote:
>here is a more basic one ;)
>http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22837&highlight=touch+probe
>
>I like how small the text is he scanned in.
>
>sam

Only one thing wrong with it Sam.  Because I'm not a member of whatever group,
I'm denied access to the pix.  I'm subbed to 43 mailing lists ATM, and my
1600x1200 screen runneth over.  However, there were some nice links there,
many thanks.

Cheers, Gene
briefcase, n:
        A trial where the jury gets together and forms a lynching party.