Hi,

I've a problem compiling the trunk version of emc2.
Configure goes ok, without warnings.
While compiling I get this error message:

hal/utils/halsh.c: In function ‘Hal_Init’:
hal/utils/halsh.c:93: warning: passing argument 3 of ‘Tcl_CreateCommand’ from incompatible pointer type
hal/utils/halsh.c: In function ‘halcmd_output’:
hal/utils/halsh.c:104: error: ‘va_list’ undeclared (first use in this function) hal/utils/halsh.c:104: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
hal/utils/halsh.c:104: error: for each function it appears in.)
hal/utils/halsh.c:104: error: syntax error before ‘ap’
hal/utils/halsh.c:107: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘va_start’
hal/utils/halsh.c:107: error: ‘ap’ undeclared (first use in this function)
hal/utils/halsh.c:109: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘va_end’
make: *** [objects/hal/utils/halsh.o] Error 1

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Manfredi

My websites: www.m24-pro.com