I think I need to begin in the beginning.  I have downloaded the
user's handbook twice.  When I try to open the download from my desktop I
get this message.  "Adobe reader could not open
'emc2-unbutu6.06-desktop-i386.iso' because it is either not a supported file
type or because the file has been damaged [for example, it was sent as an
email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded]."

            Can some suggest a course of action?

Dennis

Motion Products, Inc.