An idea popped into my head today. I was thinking that one way people
like me, that may not have the skills to contribute to the development
of EMC might be able to contribute in another way. What if we came up
with products that would promote the use of EMC such as Jog wheels,
beginner's or lab kits (Etch CNC?) or whatever. People donate time with
what they may be good at, to make drawings, g-code, machining or project
management. Then the items get sold on eBay, with the proceeds going to
EMC? Is it "done that, didn't work", "too much work" or "Why" ?

Just a thought.

Kirk Wallace