-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alfred
Smart
Sent: 16 September 2007 14:12
To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Emc-users] wireless network campatiblity?EMC2 Live CD

 Could someone give me a heads up on their experience with wireless
network pci cards and routers?
and the drivers that come packaged with the EMC2 live cd and what worked
for them.
Is the EMC2 live cd a striped down version of Ubuntu?
I do not have a compiler installed so,I really have no way to compile a
driver if need be, I ran into this dilemma with a winmodem already.
I would like to get my Linux box online and networking also.
Can a Linux machine and a windows machine be networked together,and
access each others drives, and recognize each other?
Sorry for posting here, but I am not sure what the Live cd has for
drivers on board , and from some sights I see you may need to compile a
driver to get up and running.