Bill Blair wrote:
> Question, will Delvin 7.04 install on a Vista machine? If so, will the
> lastest EMC package for the Sherline product also install either using the
> installed 7.04 or in a separate partiction?

Not sure what "Delvin" means.

Ubuntu Live CDs or the EMC2 Live CD can be used to test EMC on any PC
without affecting the currently installed OS.  If you wish to install
it permanently, the best and easiest way is to erase Windows (the
install process will do that automatically).

It is possible to install Linux and EMC while keeping Windows - this is
known as "dual boot" because you can boot up your computer and start
either operating system.  Dual boot is a bit more complex to set up, and
    I can't help with that (I don't run windows).

Regards,

John Kasunich