Glad to hear it's going.  You'll need to add in the HAL pin links that
connect estop and lube so that the demo works properly.  You should also
comment out the part of motenc_io.hal that loop back the estop.

You could use the program halcmd to link buttons in tkemc to signals
connected to ladder inputs.  You'll need a bit of tickle language to do
that but this stuff can be hacked together from a couple of other Tcl/Tk
programs already in the source.

Rayh