  From: Dave Keeton
  To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
  Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 6:33 PM
  Subject: [Emc-users] Starting a new project

  Hello,

         I am new to both Linux and EMC. I am a maintenance supervisor in an
aircraft manufacturing facility. We do landing gear. I have a Motenc-Lite servo
board. I am pretty sure I won't have alot of problems with the motion control
section of this but was wondering about how to use a manual pulse generator and
jog push buttons. How would I tie hard pushbuttons to the soft buttons on
tkemc? Also, classic ladder does not start when I bring up the EMC2 Sample
config. How do I do this?

                     Thanks,
                         Dave