emc uses this equation to get pwmRate from dacRate:
    pCard16->pwmRate = dacRate * 65536 / 1000 * 1024 / 33000;
so the 33MHz SYSCLK is hardcoded at the moment.

That makes the max usable "Hz" value 32226, giving a pwmRate of 65534
and an actual rate of 32225.79Hz.  I've updated the documentation to
reflect this.

I started to add support for using SYSCLK instead of the hardcoded 33MHz
but I am not able to test on a 5i20 card at the present time so it's
probably best if I leave things alone.

Jeff