Hi,

How can I change the home switch -in- polarity? I want to use six
normally open switches on one pin because that's what the previous
controller used and that's what is there. So, Any help changing that one
pin's -in- polarity for a limit switch?

Oh, and there is a slight glitch in the hal stepper file. (I'm not on a
linux machine at the moment so I can't copy and paste the exact line
here but...) here goes... removing the # in # linkps parport.pin-11-in
=> Xlimits. causes EMC2 to fail loading. I discovered adding "0."
between parport. and pin-blahblahblahetc fixes that problem.

Oh... emc2.1.6 ubuntu6.10-lts, Stepper motors...

I told you I'm an excellent "fool proof tester..."

Thanks,

Clint