Thanks for the tip Alex. Gimp is really power ful but Gimpshop is not enough
for me, I want all the filters, correct adjustment values etc like they are
in PS as they behave different than in Gimp.
But I wanted to state that Wine is powerful enough to run advanced
Win-software. I'm going to test SolidEdge with Wine to see how it works, if
there are any specific apps I'm willing to test them for the community. :)

Regards,
Sven