Actually I do have it on a 5V breakout board but it is still putting out 2.44
volts on pin 13.

Someone gave me a tip that worked.  I just inserted a 4.7 pullup resistor and
now things are running smooth.

Thanks for the input.

-MJ

Ray Henry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Mark

I suspect that this is a 3 volt parport.  One recommended procedure is
to use a powered breakout board.  You could also use a PCI parport card
that produces a 5 volt signal.

Rayh