I've got 3 little steppers that i want to use, they're 5 wire and i believe
bipolar?  if anyone knows where to find datasheets for teac 14769070-30
motors from old 5 1/4 floppy drives, i'd sure like to get a copy.  i know
the motor is tiny, i'm only using it for a toy, might push a table around
with laser or maybe a sharpie, something of that nature.

I figure it'll be easy to build a simple little set of switching transistors
to run the motors from the parport output, using step type...  6?  maybe?
im not doing so well interpreting the figures in the integrators manual.

after i get that set up, I'll need to build somethin to do the switching
from the parport.  I really need to do some reading on using transistors, i
got into them slightly years back, and everything i did have sunk in has
floated away.  I dont think these motors will draw much current, they're
pretty small.

I figure this little project will be a good experience before i'm diving
into a mesa m5i20 with my hitachi seiki VMC, with 1.3 and 2.8KW servos and a
7.5hp spindle