Greetings all:

I was in contact with Marc (classicladder's author) and he asked me what my
wish list was for new development.
I added this to the Wikki (most of it Marc would not be interested in):

    *  Things I am considering:

       - The classicladder userspace program should check that the realtime
module has loaded enough ladder elements for the program requested.
         This should be fairly easy as classicladder already saves ladder
element numbers with ladder programs.
         I keep thinking that the userspace program should load the realtime
program this would simplify some things-but break configs.
       - A button that loads a text reader that displays a description of a
ladder program would be nice. It could also have pages for basic info such as
variable
         name and explanations of ladder elements-like a help screen I guess. I
like self documenting programs.
       - We could automatically add all the variables (that were allocated by
realtime ) into the symbols window though this adds a lot of info to go though.
         Maybe just add the ones that are used in the current program? Could
add radio button to show just one type of variable at a time.
         Are auto-added symbol names useful (as like version 7.100, I found
them ugly but a newbie might want them) ?
       - What ladder examples would users like to see ( I plan to make a two
turret  tool changer program for my lathe)

Any comments would be helpful. I would like to hear from current users about
what they/like don't like with the current (EMC 2.1 +) version of Classicladder.
And If anyone has tried the trunk version lately....
Also I would like to know from users where the documentation is lacking/unclear.

Thanks
Chris Morley