On Friday 07 March 2008, Gene Heskett wrote:
>I downloaded the tgz and unpacked it, which supp[oseely has a 30 day trial
>option.  However, I can't get past the license key requester to soo how its
>supposed to look, and there appears not to be a temp key in the archive.
>
>Does anyone know how to make the limited time demo mode run?
>
>I also looked at synergy, sweet!

Update on synergy:  Thinking if I can figure out how to use it, I might even
buy it although the extras are outragiously high.

But, so far on this F8 box, I have only gotten to the end of one of the demo
sessions, all the rest have taken X down with a signal 11 after about 100
operations.  I see the last rpm is for RH9, which is now pretty prehistoric
so I suspect a glibc incompatibility even though I'm running the tgz version.

And I've made many attempts to load a very simple .DWG file from the schools
autocad install of a friend of mine, with absolutely zero success.  He has
sent me pdf's but I can't make gcode out of a pdf.

Does it (synergy) run ok on the kubuntu-6.06 that emc is built on?

And I still haven't found a method to allow bricscad to run.  Anybody else
have it working?

--
Cheers, Gene
Systems programmers are the high priests of a low cult.