So far, I have used Synergy to draw the part, then draw the tool paths
and use the path way points to write G-code. That method may not be
usable for complex parts, but I suppose it lets you use tool
compensation. I have only written a few programs, so writing programs by
hand is probably good, but I guess I will need to upgrade my skills in
the near future.

I am not sure of the term, but is there a mill and lathe machine
personality that fits EMC?

Kirk

--
Kirk Wallace (California, USA