Gene Heskett wrote:

> [snip]
>
>>Yes.  There is a HAL pin that reports the total number of these
>>errors, motion.servo.overruns, but it seems to need a debug
>>level to be set to export that pin.  Do you know what that debug
>>level is?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Jon
>>

>And that would explain why I see zero there, always.

No, it does *not* explain it!

There are some HAL modules that may change the pins they export based on
some debug setting (not a DEBUGLEVEL in the ini file, a debug parameter
passed at load time).  In every case that I'm aware of, the same
variable that controls the export of the pin/param also controls the
updates of the pin/param.  This means that if you see the param in HAL,
it is being updated.

- Steve