Hi,
I'm milling a tapered hole using helical interp.
The program works fine but can't keep up.
With a HSS ball mill I've been millling at 4 ips.
With carbide I could raise that to 10 ips.

At either speed it maintains speed 'til about 1/2 way thru the
program then starts to pause and go, pause and go., etc.
I tried G64 P0.001 and that didn't help.
Am I missing something?

The following is a snip of the code about 1/2 way thru the program.

242X.0306Y-.0468Z-.1181
N243X.042Y-.0366Z-.1186
N244X.0502Y-.0238Z-.1192
N245X.0546Y-.0094Z-.1197