Greg,

  !!! Great idea !!!

  Hope to see you at the Fest
  Dale

Greg Bentzinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Ray; (and other EMC subject presenters)

Any chance someone could video all your classes?

I can capture from Mini-DV tape and convert to Xvid and fit the whole thing on
a DVD or maybe even a CD.

If the size isn't too big I could put up .iso files on one of my domains.
Also I could put selected clips up as .avi's

I will have to make it to the Fest some year, but it is easier to get a root
canal than a week off where I work.

Greg.