Dear all people,

In the m5i20_io.hal, I am finding a command "linksp Xminlim <=
m5i20.0.in-00-not". I dont understand the meaning of it. In the linuxcnc
doc view, "not" means inverted state but I dont know how to connect to a
sensor. I decide that I use 24VDC to use signal voltage. The over-travel
switch, I will use proximity sensor but there are two type (NPN or PNP)
and two operation mode (NO or NC). In this state, which type is suitable
for me.
On the other hand, I am not sure my connect method is it correct. Please
give me any suggestions.

State: "xminlim <= mi20.0.in.-00-not"
5i20(P2)--------50Pin Cable----------7137T(Pin1)------Red Cable------NC
Switch-----Red Cable-------24VDC------Black Cable--------7137T(Pin2)