Kirk Wallace wrote:
> I have a Hobart TIG with really stiff AC/DC+/DC- and AMP range
> selectors. They are eight inch rotary switches with 1/8th inch thick
> blades and wipers. Does anyone have a favorite lube or should I run them
> dry? I tried an electronics cleaner/lube and it turned into a stiff wax.
> (EMC tie in: I can't work on the Shizuoka until I get it fixed.)

"Conduto-Lube" from http://www.cool-amp.com/ might do the trick.  I've
never used it, but I have used the company's other product, a powder
that lets you silver plate high current busbar connections using a rag,
water, and elbow grease.

Yikes - $54 for a 1-oz jar...  (it contains silver).  There is probably
something cheaper.

Regards,

John Kasunich