On Sat, 2008-06-07 at 13:06 -0500, Jon Elson wrote:
...snip
> would put the PWM duty cycle at 50%, the worst case.  What is
> your DC supply voltage?
>
> Jon

53 VDC unregulated with 500 uF of filter caps. So far the motor has had
no load. If you need more information let me know. If you want, I could
also ship this setup to you. On the other hand, I was just being curious
and currently have no application that will use this configuration.

--
Kirk Wallace (California, USA
Hardinge HNC/EMC CNC lathe,