Hi
I remember that on festival someone told me about manufacturers of low
price linear bearing –slides.
Can someone remind me name of that, not expensive manufacturer of linear
ball bearing slides?
At the same time I found supplier for 20 mm ball screw 576 mm long and all
end machined and it is important, with ball nut for $ 165.38 and support
bearing for $109, and simple –single bearing support bearing $46
It is very good!   It is from Vertex Controls –GTEN Ball Screw Technology
CO. LTD
www.gtenusa,com
thanks
aram