Another series of questions. As a newcomer to CNC world I have a lot
of those.

Looking at stepper based CNC kits, I eventually separated 2 leaders in
my prospective of retrofitting to Sherline Mill -

Xylotex 4 axis kit - http://www.xylotex.com/4AxSysKit.htm

and

Keling Inc 4 axis kit - http://www.kelinginc.net/FourXCNCPackage2.html

I'm trying to see if one is better then other. They are very close. In
fact stepper motors seem to be the same. Power Supply doesn't make huge
difference, though Keling's one has higher amperage on specs. I'm not
sure how big is the difference in motor drivers. Keling's ones seem to
be more "powerful". I think biggest difference is in the level of
integration between BOB and drivers. Xylotex has all in one board.
Keling instead has BOB and all drivers separated. I believe Keling's
approach has advantage of easier repair and replacement of modules.
However Xylotex' integrated board could have advantages of all
components placed closer together and less prone to possible
noise/interference in wires.

I would really like to hear about other pros and cons of each kit. Or
even about other may be more capable kits. Any opinions would be
greatly appreciated.

Cheers