Sebastian,

That is interesting. I just checked my settings. The spam setting is set to
allow everything through, but to tag what it thinks is spam. I already added
sourceforge.net to the white list. I don't see how to get your email address
from the posts, but I can try added yours to the white list as well.

I have a system all wired up, so if you need anything tested on the 5i20,
please send it my way.

Regards,
Eric

I guess GoDaddy thinks I'm a virus or spam, I just tried sending an email to
Eric directly and it bounced: