Hello, hate to do this on the list.....

I got a call on my crummy answering machine a couple days ago about my
resolver converters from a guy who said his email address was, as best
as I could get it, cmoma (at) garlic (dot) com,  and he started to give
his phone number as 408- when the answering machine cut him off.  He
mentioned EMC.
Anyway, that email didn't work, and a few permutations on it didn't
work, either.  He is working on a Shizuoka with a Bandit servo
controller, which is one of the machines that was set up with resolvers.
So, if anyone knows how to get hold of this guy, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I tried some searches on the emc-users mailing list, but couldn't find
any matches.  The search of user names doesn't work with a leading "*",
so if that leading letter is wrong, I won't find him.

Jon