On Saturday 04 October 2008, Gary Fixler wrote:
>Thanks for the info, Gene.
>
>You've got me worried about my 8800GTX in my newest box here :) It's about 8
>months old now I guess.

I believe, but could be wrong, that that is one of the ones involved in the
class action suits being filed.  There is a recall afoot too I believe.

>It's definitely using a card, not onboard video, and your suggestions about
>the alternate drivers are making a big difference. Thanks!
>
>-g
>
>On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 8:03 AM, Gene Heskett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On Saturday 04 October 2008, Gary Fixler wrote:
>> >I tried to send a message last night, but it never showed up on the list.

>> >have the worst time getting messages through.

There is an echo in here. :)  It may show up eventually, a week down the log.

--
Cheers, Gene
The shortest distance between any two puns is a straight line.