Hal file http://pastebin.com/f4adbee10
Error http://pastebin.com/f1bee2b21

El 05/10/2008 07:28 p.m., Sebastian Kuzminsky escribio':
Richard Acosta wrote:
wrong driver (m7i43_hm2), but the error messages are from the correct driver (hm2_7i43). We need to know the commands that generate those error messages, and they're definately not the commands you show.
That was my mistake, i was using the correct line, but i paste the wrong one on my message.

Pastebin commands, output, & dmesg. We can't help you without very detailed info about exactly what you did and exactly what happened.