Marc,

I had thought about this with my plasma table and for the time being to use the
same holder
for both the plasma and spring loaded center punch. However I would be
iterested in
following along if you decide to use Steven's approch. So keep us posted.

When 2.3 comes out you will be able to "turn off" the preview of portions of
the g code with
special comments in the g code which would eliminate the offset copy

John