Hello folks,

Testing if I'm on the list now but I also have a question.

Was looking for 4 to 5 axis cnc sw for a home built cnc machine and found
this list making me very interested.

What I would like to know is if there is a way to combine emc and cad designs
done  with win based cad sw. If so, how?  I can export part files in IGES, STL,
STEP, Catia, ProE and a few other formats. I have never used Linux but then
there always must be the first time, right?

Thanks,

Risto