Hi,

  I just got my hands on one of those Teachmover style educational robot
arms.

  Obviously I am going to hook it up to EMC as soon as I make/find  some
unipolar step drives.

  Here is my question, because of the way the motors are hooked to the
joints, as you move a particular joint, the ones following it move also,
as they are mechanically connected.

  Is there an existing kinematics file that contains this "feature" that
I can hack on?

   Or a name for this behavior so I can do some research?

  Thanks,
  Dan