Hello to everybody,

I'd like to thanks you all for the information which make me able to
carry out the conversion of a BF20 mill to CNC.
I've been using cnc for a while with windows based program, and emc2.
When I decided to use servos in my last project , it was clear for me
that the option of EMC2 will be the best, and already tested the machine
I can said that I am very pleased with EMC2+Linux

I've used brushless servo + 5i20 mesa card + 7i33 + 7i37
I'm very happy with the mesa cards, I can read the encoders with no
problems at all from the first time, and all the system are very very
fast and reliable.

I'm finishing the work and I need your help, so the question is:

I need to reverse the way of one servo turn, but I wouldn't like to
modify the wiring, so, is it possible  to change any software part like
the hal file? If possible could you give me a clue how to do that?

Thanks very much in advance, and sorry, my english is not very fine

Arnold