Arnold Riter CNC wrote:

>I tried with a negative value for the scale. That is Ok, since I can 
>read the encoder correctly now, but it's needed to reverse the analog 
>signal for the servo speed control.
>
>I solved it temporary by modifying the drive internal parameters, but I 
>don't like to modify it, because I will use the drive for two project.
>
>Coud you tell me how to change the analog signal (+10 -10) to (-10 to 
>+10) ? since a negative scale needs to invert the analog signal I think.
>  
>
There are two places where you can negate scales:  one for input, the 
other for output.

I'm not sure what you have in your ini file, but there will be one value 
for the PWM (analog) output, and another for the encoder input.  The 
sample non-hostmot2 5i20 config uses INPUT_SCALE and OUTPUT_SCALE in the 
ini file.  The sample hostmot2 config sets the scales directly in the 
ini file.

If you're using the m5i20 driver, check your .hal files for anything 
that sets m5i20.0.dac-##-gain.  The name will be a little different with 
hostmot2 - something that ends with .pwmgen.##.scale (in both cases, the 
## should be replaced with the number that corresponds to the axis you 
want to change)

- Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Emc-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/emc-users

Reply via email to