On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 02:55:15PM +0000, paul_c wrote:

> ftp://ftp.isd.mel.nist.gov/pub/emc/emcsoft
> ftp://ftp.isd.mel.nist.gov/pub/emc/rcslib

Thanks for these links, it seems getting the source there is the best
strategy.  I was surprised that emcplot3d is in there, though.

Here is some of the old discussion about this:

22:32:18 <paul_c> Vreified the origins of emcplot3d and found it is
subjuct to a non-commercial licence.

http://www.linuxcnc.org/irc/irc.freenode.net:6667/emc/2004/2004-11-14.txt

So even from that source, one would have to pick and choose
carefully if making a commercial product.  But you could avoid
any possible trouble with the post-NIST people and/or work.