Tom escribió:
> Arnold Riter CNC <arnoldriter...@...> writes:

>> Thanks to everybody
>> The problem was noise from the VFD!!!
>> Arnold
>>

> Hey Arnold,
> How did you determine it was noise from the VFD?
> Were you getting earlier symptoms? What were they?
> Tom

Hello Tom,
Doing the test I forget to ground the new motor and there was some kind
of problem, that when I measured the tension between the PC ground and
the machinery ground I detected 5v to 35v.
I have no oscilloscope so I can't be sure it was noise but it is very
provable. When I grounded all things ok, the problem disappeared.
I'm working in tuning the VFD and adapting my .hal file using your
examples, hope to have it running today

Arnold