> Hello Tom,
> Doing the test I forget to ground the new motor and there was some kind
> of problem, that when I measured the tension between the PC ground and
> the machinery ground I detected 5v to 35v.
> Arnold

Arnold,

Thanks, that is understandable.
I have an 80,000rpm Excellon pcb drill spindle that I am setting up to use in a
small jewelry engraver. I didn't ground the spindle housing to the vfd for a
test run, and I got quite a shock when I put one hand on the spindle and the
underside of my arm on the vfd. Yeow! And this was while it was coasting after
shutting it down. It felt like 100+ volts.

Tom