Dear EricJ:

I see you have just added two excellent latency test results to the
Wiki, one for the Jetway J7F2WE1G5D (a VIA C7 CPU) and one for the Intel
D945GCLF2 (an Atom CPU), with both showing less than 10000ns jitter in
the fast thread.

Thanks very much for posting these data but could you please be a bit
more explicit...

It is my understanding that the Jetway motherboard has no onboard
parallel port. What add-on parallel port card did you use in the test
you report?

Similarly, the Intel motherboard does have an onboard parallel port. Did
you use it or did you use an add-on card (and if so, which one) in the
test you report?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kent