I have an irregular pattern of holes I drew with QCAD which outputs DXF
files. There is a DXF to g-code path converter (dxf2gcode) which handles
DXF paths, and there is a counterbore script:
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/emcinfo.pl?Simple_EMC_G-Code_Generators#Counterbore_Software

that would be handy for making holes from a point list. Does anyone know
of a utility that handles DXF points or how to get DXF points into the
counterbore app?

Kirk