Stephen Wille Padnos wrote:
> I just found out that I should be able to go (yay!).

Yay see you there!

> There are two or three hotels near Stuart's place, ranging from $55 or
> so to $90 or so a night.
>
> I'm thinking of calling these places (at least the Days Inn and Hampton
> Inn) to see about group rates, so I'd like to get a count of people who
> might attend, and whether they'd need a hotel room.
>
> Please respond to this thread if you're thinking about attending, and
> also give some indication of when you'd be there, probability of going,
> and whether the prices I mentioned are too high/too low/just right :)

Thanks for looking into the group rates.

I'd rather stay in a cheap dive and spend all my money on beer.  If it's
$90 per night i'll probably just sleep in the truck.

My plan right now is to arrive late Wednesday night, attend Fest
Thursday through Sunday, and leave on Monday morning.

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky
All my desires and ruminations are no more and no less than eddy