Gentlemen,
   Today, Robert went to three hotels to check availability and price.
He will go tomorrow to at least one more. He found the Best Western @
$73.00 + tax / day . These rooms are large enough for two people. I
believe we can probably get cheaper rooms. We will find out tomorrow.
I will find the cheapest room we can get.
Stuart

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 9:10 PM, John Kasunich <jmkasun...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Stephen Wille Padnos wrote:
>> Hey folks.
>>
>> I just found out that I should be able to go (yay!).
>>
>> There are two or three hotels near Stuart's place, ranging from $55 or
>> so to $90 or so a night.
>>
>> I'm thinking of calling these places (at least the Days Inn and Hampton
>> Inn) to see about group rates, so I'd like to get a count of people who
>> might attend, and whether they'd need a hotel room.
>>
>> Please respond to this thread if you're thinking about attending, and
>> also give some indication of when you'd be there, probability of going,
>> and whether the prices I mentioned are too high/too low/just right :)
>>
>> Thanks
>> - Steve
>>

> I'm 99% sure I'm going.  A little less sure about dates and times,
> although I'll probably be there the entire time.  The drive is a bit
> longer than I really want to do, and I can get a $200 round trip ticket
> from here to Kansas City MO (3 hours away from Wichita).  Tickets to
> Wichita are _much_ more expensive - enough that I can rent a car and
> drive the three hours, so that is my plan.  Anyone who wants to share
> the ride from KC to Wichita is welcome - I don't know my flight dates
> and times yet, but get in touch and maybe we can coordinate.
>
> $55 is much nicer than $90.  I'm cheap, and all I need from a hotel room
> is walls, roof, shower and bed.  I tend to spend very little time at the
> hotel anyway.
>
> Regards,
>
> John Kasunich

you can lead a person to knowledge