On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 22:04 -0400, Dean wrote:
> Kirk:
> That statement was already in my .hal file.  But, I did comment out the
> 'motion.motion-inpos' line in the postgui.hal file and that did allow EMC to
> run.  Thanks for the suggestion and I'll keep plugging away.
>
> Dean

>From Jeff's message:
"
I made a note about this incompatible change on the wiki:
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/emcinfo.pl?UPDATING
"
It looks like all you need to do is change:

"net in_pos motion.motion-inpos => classicladder.o.in-02"

"net in_pos motion.motion-inposition => classicladder.o.in-02"

When I looked at the Motion page I didn't bother to read that
motion.in-position has the same function as motion.in-pos, which has
apparently been deleted.