I can't completely understand the thc design and i have a few questions.

1. What is step size (in config file:THCStepSize)? What is used for?
2. Why dirhold, dirsetup, steplen and stepspace of Z axis have to be
twice bigger then on other axises? Does it limit speed of other
axises, or might other axises slow down?
3. How can I "slow down" reaction of  Z axis? It has to big
acceleration and because of that, the torch oscilate up and down few
seconds after start?
4. If I turn on "corner high lock" and set big pierce gap, will it
allow Z axis to move down during pearce delay (it's recommended not to
allow)

Thank you,

Sasa Vilic