John,

sorry, not picking on you, just having fun with the silliest disclaimer
I've seen lately.

John Pfleger wrote:
> I was hoping one of the guys who do AXIS stuff would pick this up. If you
> knew the source, I doubt it would take too long. If I get free time in the
> next couple of weeks, I might have a go. I downloaded the stuff out of CVS
> and actually found the relevant files. I am a C/PERL programmer so getting my
> head around this TCL/Python is a bit of a learning curve. Unfortunately, most
> of my free time is being eaten up as I try and convert my mini-mill to use
> the Mesa 7i43 and HOSTMOT2.

Message analysis:
wc <of the above>
wc <IMPORTANT INFORMATION>

Email S/N ratio: 68%

> John
>
> IMPORTANT INFORMATION
...... nonsense destroyed an deleted after careful analysis

I do not do AXIS stuff so this message was not intended for me. However,
I keep interesting emails, intended for me or not, and have no intension
to _destroy and delete_ anything on my computer. That _happens by
itself_ from time to time.

"... Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message is strictly
prohibited and all attached information and data remains the property of
Daniels."

How do I know that this was _authorized form of reproduction of (this)
message and who authorized it?

My linux server and workstation do not have virus-scan on duty. As a
systems admin I wonder how do you "test the information provided before
Scotch?

google: "silly email disclaimers" but this will do:
http://goldmark.org//jeff/stupid-disclaimers/

Warning: Send unintended, unencrypted, and confidential email to me; I
WILL USE IT to my benefit!

back to my manual drill press ...

--
Rafael
This message paid with after tax $$$ is mine, mine, mine.